As we get closer, slowly but surely, to the release of The Force Awakens more and more tidbits of news keep breaking free. So without further ado we’ll bring you the bad-ass Star Wars news of this week:
- Empire Magazine focuses on the new generation in bad-ass covers – Forbes
- A bad-ass 9-year old Star Wars fangirl gets some support from the 501st – CNN
- More bad-ass news: Leia kicks ass in her own comic – I09
- Star Wars toys keep leaking, keep being bad-ass – Inverse
- Bad-ass fans name their children after Anakin Skywalker – Uproxx
What happened on Clone Corridor this week?
- Corridor Chat: Rogue One is gearing up to be one hell of a film!
- The Star Wars Anthology film you’d like to see #I: Fett-Solo-Binks
- Misperceiving Luke: is it whining or is it character development?
- Mystery Box: Padme and the Senate (Deleted Scene)
- Scene It?: Darth Vader’s Funeral