It’s Sunday, another week has passed and we’re another week closer to Rebels S2 and The Force Awakens. It’s starting to feel a little bit unreal that the Sequel trilogy is so close to rocking our worlds. But let’s see what’s been happening in Star Wars news this week:
- Apparently we have nothing except the highest expectations of TFA (The Guardian)
- Kathleen Kennedy highlights the generational aspect of the SW saga (The Hollywood Reporter)
- We’re all still freaking out about Star Wars Land (LA Times)
- The character behind our favourite catchphrase is returning! (ScreenCrush)
- Is EPVIII giving us more female protagonists? (TechTimes)
- New Rebels character revealed! (IGN)
And what’s been happening on Clone Corridor?
- Corridor Chat: Geeking out Over Disney Infinity 3.0 Figures
- UCL Economics’ Star Wars Workshop #0: Ready, Set, Go!
- Corridor Chat: Sarah Michelle Gellar will stir up the Rebels
See you all tomorrow for a new week!